Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday's Wonders

Ah, Wednesday...my Sunday.  Today's plan?  Not much....until after my hubby goes to work and TQ (twentysomething queen) takes "the Boom" (nickname for my grandson) out for the day.  So, sometime after 2:00 pm.  And even so, what I'll be doing is nothing much....mostly just "taking it easy" as hubby puts it.  TQ rented the movie Taken 3 for me which I plan to enjoy at my leisure!  Feeling better today than I did yesterday....way better.  Sometimes I just get so low.  But it's a new day and maybe I'll get something accomplished besides watching a movie today.

I did get some laundry done yesterday, so that's a plus.  Maybe vacuuming is on the agenda for a bit later on today.  I don't have too much to blog about right now, but there's always a chance that I'll come back later and add something.  Out for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment