Saturday, May 16, 2015

*Sigh*.....

I'm back....my laptop is fixed (it's been sick for a long time) and I found this blogging site once again...thinking I'm going to hang out a bit now.  My amazing grandson is now 3 and actually lets me have computer time while I'm watching him...just for a few minutes anyway!
The saddest part of my day today was when I walked out to the garage and saw that my husband had backed the car out already...I looked at the cat and thought...wow, she's getting a really good stretch there.  Then as I looked at the car, the cat, the situation I realized that my husband had run her over with both tires of his car.  It horrible!  I panicked and didn't know what to do.  She passed away before we could do anything for her.  She never would have made it to the vet.  In a way, it was pretty quick, but in my eyes, it was soooo long.  I know she must have suffered but it didn't last long.  Aw God I hate seeing that happen again!  Last time it was ME who ran over the old cat (Mr. Shoe).  I know hubby feels just awful and I do too.  Miss Kiss was over 15 and had been losing weight the past several months.  I don't think she was going to last too much longer, but it still hurts seeing it happen.  A very sad day here.
I will be trying to keep up better with this blog.  Now I have a bit of time, and like I said, my computer is working again.  I need the outlet, and having at least 1 person here who reads my posts will be nice.  Perhaps I can challenge myself to be more mindful of my blog time.  I love to write (I know, I know, we all do and all wish that we were writers of some sort) and have found over the years that I really do think better (sorting out me, if you will) when I take the time to write my thoughts out and ease em around my brain.  
Say a prayer for my Kissy Marue who I'm hoping has already crossed over the rainbow bridge and said hello to Korky, Traz, Nikki and Mr. Shoe.  
Bless her little kitty heart.....

4 comments:

  1. A friend of mine ran over his old dog in the driveway. Too sad. Sorry about Miss Kiss. I hope you can find the time to blog some more, we all need to un-busy a little and get back to getting to know each other again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine ran over his old dog in the driveway. Too sad. Sorry about Miss Kiss. I hope you can find the time to blog some more, we all need to un-busy a little and get back to getting to know each other again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should Kellie!!!! Cindy is absolutely right....we all need to get to know each other again...outside of Face Book!

      Delete