Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Day off...

What a gorgeous day it was today!  Even the evening was beautiful!  I'm so glad I live here where the weather is so mild!  I can't even imagine living where it snows!  Today is the first day off of 2 for me.  So nice to be able to just relax and work on my computer without anyone coming up looking for attention...you know who I mean.  I love our little man, but he is a curious little fellow!
My dinner is nearly done...just waiting for the bread to bake.  I feel so hungry all of the sudden!
I watched a movie with my daughter yesterday...it was sooo good! "Hope Springs" with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep....they made it seem as if we were actually looking into the real lives of people rather than watching a movie...brilliant actors!  I'd been wanting to see it since I heard about it and was glad that my daughter wanted to see it too.
Chow bell just rang (that would be the timer on the stove), time to fill my belly!

2 comments:

  1. It is going to be a big adjustment having my girls live here with us for the next year...an adjustment I will gladly make, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cindy! It's SUCH a huge change!!! Fortunate for you that Danni will be there all the time to take care of baby Delilah...unless she'll be working??? I wish TQ didn't have to work, but that's not the way the chips fell so I just do what I have to do. I love him fiercely and know I should be grateful for this time with him, but it's so danged hard! I just don't remember how I did it when I was in my 20's and 30's! Guess I had more energy in those days! LOL

      Delete